AREVA PURCHASING POLICY
Purchasing is a strategic initiative for AREVA.
To meet our customers’ requirements, we need various raw materials, supplies and services.
Our purchasing policy is built on four basic principles:
- To analyze markets and build up a worldwide panel of suppliers
- To guide all processes involving suppliers
- To Involve our suppliers in a continuous improvement approach
- To guarantee the effectiveness of the sourcing function by continuously monitoring its performance
The Supply Chain Purchasing Department is responsible for:
- defining the corporate purchasing policy and controlling its implementation
- setting up common procedures and tools to leverage best practices
- seeking the best sourcing opportunities
- negotiating and deploying frame agreements to be used by all entities
- committing our suppliers to sustainable development